A Family Owned Construction Company of Three Generations Building from the Ground Up
Most phases of the construction process are handled in house by Mark and his team of qualified multi-trade journeymen. Minimizing the use of sub-contractors and the added overhead associated with the use of multiple sub-contractors allows Vanderwyk Construction Company to pass on cost-saving benefits to the homeowner.
Modular building allows us to create dream homes
in half the time that conventional methods take.
What are the benefits of a modular home?
- Modular building allows us to create dream homes in half the time that conventional methods take.
- Climate controlled state of the art facilities means there are no weather delays
- Built in energy savings, energy efficient homes
- Better for the environment. Our building process reduces waste and utilizes construction resources efficiently, reducing job site waste and burden on landfill space
- Savings on engineering costs and local permitting fees. professionally engineered and built by skilled craftsmen. Inspected to meet precise state and/or local building codes.
- Customized from plan to design, predisigned floorplans and unlimited customization just for you.
Vanderwyk Construction Modular Home Sales and Installations
Modular homes are residences built in a controlled factory environment in sections/modules and then transported to the construction site.